- 4 cups bright red watermelon pieces
- 1 cup 100% orange juice
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest or chopped fresh mint
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh fruits before preparing.
- Place watermelon pieces in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, and lime zest (or mint) in a bowl.
- Add blended watermelon.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Serve cold.
- Soup can be poured into an insulated cup, to be eaten later.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 70; carbohydrate, 20 g; protein, 1 g; total fat, 0 g; saturated fat, 0 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 0 mg; fiber, 1 g; total sugars, 18 g; sodium, 68 mg; calcium, 11 mg; folate, 16 mcg; iron, 0 mg; percent of calories from fat, 0%.
Makes 4 servings.