1. Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh fruit before preparing.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F.
3. Spray an 8x8 inch or 9x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
4. Core and chop apples.
5. Put apples and blueberries into the baking dish.
6. In a small bowl, mix flour, oats, cinnamon, sugar and oil until crumbly.
7. Spread evenly over fruit.
8. Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until bubbly.
9. Serve warm.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides nutrition assistance to people with low income. It can help you buy nutritious foods for a better diet. To find out more, contact 1-800-352-8401. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. This material was funded by USDA's Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program - SNAP.
For more recipes visit www.azhealthzone.org/