- Seedless watermelon cut into ½ inch thick slice
- Fat-free or low-fat vanilla yogurt (use any flavor)
- Low-fat granola or other cereal
- Wash hands with soap and warm water. Wash fresh fruit before preparing.
- Use your favorite cookie cutters to cut shapes out of the watermelon.
- Frost with vanilla or other flavor of yogurt
- Sprinkle with granola or other cereal.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)Calories, 82; Carbohydrate, 16 g; Protein, 2 g; Total Fat, 2 g; Saturated Fat, 0 g; Trans Fat, 0 g; Cholesterol, 2 mg; Fiber, 1 g; Total Sugars, 11 g; Sodium, 21 mg; Calcium, 39 mg; Folate, 0 mcg; Iron, 0 mg; Percent Calories from Fat, 22%.
Recipe adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
Makes 1 serving