Apple Pie Turkey Salad
- 2 ¼ cups cooked cubed turkey (skinless)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped apples
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons plain low fat yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Wash hands with warm water and soap. Wash fresh vegetables before preparing.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, apples, and raisins.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, nutmeg, and cinnamon; stir well into turkey mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)calories, 145; carbohydrate, 13 g; protein, 17 g; fat, 4 g; saturated fat, 1 g; trans fat, 0 g; cholesterol, 38 mg; fiber, 2 g; total sugars, 10 g; sodium, 203 mg; calcium, 40 mg; folate, 17 mcg; iron, 1 mg; percent calories from fat, 25%.
Recipe from http://www.recipecenter.com/
Makes 6 servings, approximately 1 cup each.